Sunday, May 11, 2008

To Cindy and Cherie



Since it is mother day, I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your help with everything in the last two weeks!! I don't think that I would have been able to do it with out you guys! You were such a great help, from watching/playing my kids to doing the housework, WOW!! Thanks so much! But the most thing I am going to miss is, now I have to make breakfast for my kids tomorrow morning, I haven't done that in two weeks! Sad! Tomorrow is going to be my first time with all my kids-help!

1 comment:

suncindy said...

Just wanted to tell you thanks so much for the opportunity to visit and help you out. I truly appreciated the chance to come down and see all of you. Little Courtney is adorable. All of the kids are so precious and fun. I love being able to spoil and play with the kids. Isn't that what Grandparents do?He He. I am glad I could help out too. Thanks again and I love you all.