Saturday, May 31, 2008

18 Months old



My little Lauren is growing up so fast!! She is now saying tons of words, it is so cute! She is very independent and very strong! She loves to play with her brother but she also likes to play alone! She loves to play outside on her little bike/scooter, she is really getting good at it! She loves to help with everything, cleaning, with the baby! Very day I get people saying "she is so cute!" I love having you around and I love to watch you! We are so lucky to have you in our family!

2 comments:

SW Portraits said...

She is TOTALLY a cutie! I LOVE her dress! Look at those BLUE eyes!!!

suncindy said...

Courtney you are unbelievably adorable...so so cute....=) I love that dress. She is so photogenic, well all your kids are. And I really like the way she posed for the picture...Precious...