Friday, May 16, 2008

100 Things about me

1. I love being a mom
2. I love having both my girls and a boy
3. I take pictures all the time
4.I got a new watch for mothers day and I love it
5. I hate being late to things
6. I also hate when other people are late (I just got this way when I got married)
7. I miss the snow everyday
8. I am happy when my kids are happy
9. I love buying cute clothes for my kids
10. I love buying bows and earrings and necklaces for my daughters
11. I think it is so cute when the kids are laughing at each other
12. I love it when my hair is done and not it a ponytail
13. I miss dancing
14. I love to scrapbook and do crafty things
15. I love my bed so much
16. I love my sheets
17. I love my house
18. I love America Idol-David Cook Rocks
19. I love Thursdays nights for the office, grays, ugly Betty
20. I love the Hills on MTV
21. I love camping and being outdoors
22. I love playing on the computer
23. I love our street that we live on!
24. I want to finish our backyard so bad, it is making my crazy
25. I love our playroom in our house
26. I love my camera
27. I wish that I had more time to read
28. I love it when Michael wears black
29. I hate doing the dishes
30. I love it when my house is clean
31. I wish Michael would finish our bathroom that he started 3 months ago
32. I love it when Andrew and Lauren learn new words
33. I love our hot tub and I wish that I would sit in it more
34. I love our workout area
35. I just bought a elliptical
36. I want to lose 25 pounds
37. Love the store H&M
38. love music
39. I love babies and there cute sounds
40. The smell of babies is wonderful
41. Kids grow up so fast
42. Andrew was 3 pounds 3 ounces
43. Lauren was 6 pounds 6 ounces
44. Courtney was 6 pounds 11 ounce and she was my biggest
45. I love my kids names
46. I love all of my friends
47. I love flip flops
48. I love my scrapbook room
49. I still love my wedding dress
50. and my wedding ring
51. I love it when Michael gets up with the baby
52. I love chocolate
53. Mountain Dew is great
54. I love talking to Michael about anything
55. I hate speaking in front of big crowds of people
56. I love that I am not shy
57. I am a open book and will tell you everything
58. I love getting a pedicure
59. I love the smell of rain
60. and the smell of freshly cut grass
61. I miss the Utah mountain
62. I love my mini van-crazy I know
63. I love Mexican Food
64. My birthday is June 11
65. I love the color light purple
66. I love the color of paint in our house
67. I want to go to Hawaii someday with my kids
68. I love it when my kids smile for pictures
69. One day I hope that Andrew will take a picture with his sister
70. I miss the beach
71. I hate being hot
72. I love the rock and roll gym
73. I love NV parks
74. I love living here in NV there is so much to do all the time
75. I like to gamble a little
76. I love to go to the movies
77. I love bowling- I wish I could be on a team
78. I love to beat/win Michael at anything
79. I love air hockey
80. I love the train game because I win all the time
81. I miss playing hand and foot with Cindee and Diana
82. I miss going to the mountain with Diana
83. I miss taking random pictures with Diana
84. I can't have to many shoes, love them
85. I love kissing my hubby, he has soft lips
86. I love it when my kids kiss me and tell me, love you mom!
87. I love it when Michael gets hurt, it is so funny
88. I love it when Michael does something wrong like lock his keys in the car (he never does stuff like that)
89. I love it when Laurens hair is done cute
90. I love my hubby eyes (ice blue)
91. I love the gospel
92. I love the all the temples
93. I love knowing that I will be with my family forever
94. I love being married to the best man ever
95. I love candles that smell good
96. I love VS lotion
97. I love wearing PJ's
98. I miss doing photography
99. I love my family so much
100. I love that this is finally done

Now I tag Abby, Rebecca, Meesa

2 comments:

Kacy said...

What train game are you talking about that you say you win all the time?

The Staker Family said...

wow, that must have taken some time!