Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bad Day





Yes...that is paint! Lets just start at the beginning! Andrew and Lauren weren't being very good inside the house, so we went outside to play! Everything was going great! I started to clean the garage, well anyway, Andrew accidentally knocked down a paint can and it went all over! The next thing I see is both of them cover in paint! So... I don't want paint on everything, so I had to strip them naked outside and carry them to the bath, get them cleaned up and and send them to bed without any lunch! Meanwhile Courtney was crying the whole time I was giving them a bath! Anyway, I spent the next 2 hours cleaning up the whole mess...which I totally wanted to do right!! I had a headache from the paint fumes all night!
One day I might laugh about this, just not right now!!

2 comments:

SW Portraits said...

This is such a (funny) bummer!!

suncindy said...

Wow, how funny...but not for you. =) lol...I guess they though they could make art masterpieces (Right?) At least, you caught most of it before it all dried..