Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dentist

Well I thought that it was time to take the kids to the dentist since its been a whole year....I know that we are suppose to go every six months but I live with a dentist so I thought that we could get away with it, right!!! So we go in and the kids are doing great Lauren was first and got her cleaning and Courtney was great too during her cleaning, well then Andrew throws a fit, then I leave and then he decides to be good and starts laughing, crazy Andrew! Then Michael comes in and checks for teeth bugs, Andrew is great, Courtney is great, Lauren has 3 cavities...what??? How can that be?? We all brush at the same time!! We even do the following at night...Floss, brush, and we use kids listerine mouthwash..I told Michael that it was to much, that brushing should be enough....but no I was wrong! So Lauren had to get 3 shots (I don't know how Michael did that) I was holding Lauren and I closed my eyes while she got the shots! She did so good, I thought that she was going to throw a fit, but she held my hand and was awesome! During the drilling part she was awesome as well, but the we got to the part where they put etch in (nasty tasting stuff) she freak out...but we got it done! Well after she was still numb and I kept telling her not to chew on her lip, well she didn't listen and now look at it!! I feel soooo bad for her, I feel like she had to get work done and now this!! I just want her to feel better, because she is such a good little girl!! Well in a few days I hope that she will feel better!!
I guess we will be going to the dentist more offend and brush more!! My poor baby girl!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lacie tidwell said...

poor baby!!! Some people just get more cavities- I do- for whatever reason! GLad she was so brave!!! and I totally gave michael a hard time about her shots:) haha! good job all kiddos for being so brave!