Sunday, August 29, 2010

Treadmill

So last week I went and got a treadmill so I could walk or run, and try to get my little bug back! Anyway everyday last week I walked/ran on it, yes be proud! But on Tuesday we had a horrible thing happen! Andrew and Courtney got hurt on it! Andrew has rug burns all over his body and Courtney has a bad one under her arm! They screamed for about 1 1/2 hours it was awful!
Story is...when I got done running I put the little key on the top of the fridge and went outside to water my garden, kids were just playing around the house! Andrew moved the bar stool and got up to the fridge, got the key and went over to the treadmill and started to mess around! Courtney must have been standing by and somehow got hurt, and then Lauren put it on high and Andrew slipped and got hurt too! They came to me screaming and I got them cleaned up and we headed to the doctor, to have them check out! It was awful and I felt so bad for them, but a part of me was so mad at Andrew because he knew better!! I told him that it wasn't a toy and everything! I even moved the key so that he wouldn't get it, but sometimes for Andrew that's a challenge! It hard to have a kid, who when you say, NO he will find a way to make you say YES, or he will do it anyway!!

2 comments:

B. Surfer said...

hahah - reminds me of your 'opening the garage door story and playing with the neighbor kids' story... Better get an alarm system - this kid is sneaking out as a teenager. Yikes hahah!

B. Surfer said...

hahah - reminds me of your 'opening the garage door story and playing with the neighbor kids' story... Better get an alarm system - this kid is sneaking out as a teenager. Yikes hahah!