Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kindergarden





Mario Cart Backpack, Mario Cart Lunchbox, New shoes, new clothes....

Oh my!!! The day has come! He was off and loved it, no crying, no screaming, and with a hug and kiss he was off! We decided to put him in full day, well because I think half day is just for preschoolers and he was more than ready!! I just want him to think that school is full day and when next year comes around I wont have to change anything! As I left the school I did get a little teary eyed but I am so ready for him to go!! I won't lie, he is a very hard child and school will be very good for him!! So this week went well, I think that he will learn a lot and will grow up a little!! So here is to the next year!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Staker Family said...

Your poor children having to learn to write Mierzejewski! How exciting for Andrew to be in Kindergarten, your kids are getting so big! Congrats on the new baby!

Kacy said...

I totally can't believe he is in kindergarten. It seems like you just had him. Such a handsome big boy.

lacie tidwell said...

I love the pic of him, at his desk- he look like come on m,om stop with the pics already! haha! good job Andrew! keep up the hard work!