Tuesday, August 17, 2010

LAZY

Right after I had Courtney I have been working out and dieting for about 2 years straight!! I did boot camp, I did the half marathon, I watched everything I ate!! I wanted to lose all this weight, I hated it when people ask me if I am pregnant,(and I still do)!! Its not fair that some people can have kids and get their body back!! Or just naturally skinny people, you people make me sick!!

Well for the last 3 months I have just given up!! I am sick of working out and dieting, and still being fat!! So if you see me and I look bigger, NO its not because I am pregnant!!

I do hope that I will be able to get that workout bug again!!! It will be better for me in the future and it will help me live longer!! I know that!! Maybe when the Biggest loser is on again I will get motivated again!!

1 comment:

Abby Wright said...

I am waiting for biggest loser too to get in the grove, but I am still running everyday. AS soon as I stop breast feeding I am sure I will loose these fat hips that are storing the fat I need for his milk.