Wednesday, May 5, 2010

VENTING!!!

On Sunday May2nd, to get the kids out of the house I took them outside to play with the kids in the neighborhood! As always I go out there and watch them! The only times they go outside by themselves is if they escape without my knowledge and within 5 min. or less I know where they are! Well my neighbor has two girls and our kids love to play together! So their dad was outside washing the car and doing yard work while our kids were playing! I sat their and watched the kids play! Well for some odd reason I didn't see his wife get into the car and she started it (which I didn't hear) and she started to back up!! I am still surprised that she knew we were outside playing and didn't even look behind her car to see if ANY kids were behind the car! The min. I saw my kids behind the car my heart started to race!! Oh my gosh she is going to back up and hit my kids!! Then the dad stopped his wife, pfewww, that was a close one!! Then the dad look straight at me and starts yelling at the top of his lungs at me!!! He said "this is going to be the first time I say anything and the last...WATCH YOUR KIDS!! He told me to get off my ass and watch my kids! So I was already up at this point and trying to get my kids out of the way! Then there was still a bike behind his car and I was trying to get it and he was saying to me "don't worry about a bike worry about my kids" at this point I was sick of him!! I told him to clam down and I am watching my kids!! I told him that I would do anything for my kids and things happen! Well he sssshhh me away and didn't even let me talk anymore! What a CREEP! What a JERK! If any thing he should of yelled at his wife...because if she would of hit my kids I could sue her for everything! My kids weren't even on their property at the time they were on the sidewalk!!! And I WAS watching my kids and I saw the whole thing!!!!
I admit that I am not a hover mom..I feel like with three kids I couldn't hover over them all at the same time anyway, plus my kids have learned that they can do a lot by themselves and are very independent!! I believe since they do a lot more that they don't get hurt as much!! I do believe that when cars are around that you should help kids get out of the way! I live at the end of the street and we don't have a lot of cars around!! Anyway I just felt like the guy told me that I was not a good mom! Well I know that I am not perfect an anyway, but I love my kids and I would do anything for my kids!! I would die of them!!! Everyday I have with them I feel so lucky!!! They are awesome and I am so proud of them!!! I picked to be a stay at home mom because I don't want anyone else raising my kids! I feel like I do the best I can do and everyday is different and hopefully I will learn from day to day! But my love doesn't change!!! With the lord's help my kids will be blessed and I know that everything will be okay!!!

No comments: