Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day!!

Happy Mothers Day!!! I had a wonderful day!! On Saturday I called for the carpet cleaner guys to come!! Its so nice to have the carpets clean, between the kids and dog it was time!! So I made Micheal and the kids clean with me!! Although we just stuff things its nice to have a clean ground, now we need to go thought it and organized it all!! Then on Saturday night we got to go out on a date and see the new Iron man which was awesome!!!
Then on Sunday Michael made yummy pancakes and they were delivered to my room by my kids yelling "Happy Mothers Day!!" They were so excited to see me and give me big hugs and kisses!! I felt so grateful to have such cute kids!!! Then we got ready for church and the RS made this yummy lunch it was so nice, it just made it a very special day!! We had a little lesson on prayer and it really made me think that we need to do better as a family to get prayers done before we leave in the morning!! Anyway Michael made dinner and it was YUMMY YUMMY and we went to bed at 6, I was so tired and I needed sleep! It was a great day!! I am so lucky to have my babies!!!
Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out their you are all a great example to me!!!

1 comment:

lacie tidwell said...

awww! happy mothers day!!! sounds like a great day!!!