Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes




So I have done this for awhile but I still wanted to post about it! 6 little feet and no shoes!! I can't find shoes anywhere, I find one shoe but I can't find the other one anywhere! They get put all around our house!! It makes me so mad that I can't find anything that I buy and we use our shoes everyday!! So to keep thing nice and easy, once and while I go though the shoes and match them all up! I use binders so that they can stay together! It works, if I stay on top of them, and my life a little easier!!

How do you make your life easier???
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Abby Wright said...

Wow I love that Idea and those boxes did you come up with this idea on your own and make these? I love it!

The Staker Family said...

I like that A LOT! I can't think of anything spectacular that I do to make my life easier, basically I like to have a place for everything and make sure everyone knows where those places are so they can put them there. Thanks for the idea!!!

Abby Wright said...

Where did you get this shoe shelf thing? I was just looking at the mess we have in our closet of shoes and want to do this. Please advise.