Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Courtney Is Two

My baby is now two! I can't ever imagine my life without her, she is so sweet and loving and always loves to cuddle with me! It seems that she can do a lot more than the others did at the same age!
Some things about Courtney
She loves Yellow
She loves Dora
She wants to do everything that brother and sister do!
We took her off her Binky and two months later we gave it back and is more in love with!
Loves care bears
Love all shoes
Loves to look pretty and have me do her hair
She loves to go to gymnastics and loves jumping on the tramp!
She loves string cheese and wants it every morning
She loves blueberries

She is one amazing little girl and I just love her I am soooo lucky to be her mom!! Happy birthday Courtney!!!




So happy to be two!
Singing Happy Birthday!

Blowing out her candles
Eating her Dora cake!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

heather said...

Happy Birthday! she looked so cute on Sunday!

Abby Wright said...

Your kids never grow up! They always look like the babies they are!

Abby Wright said...

I wish you would have posted the picture of her with the ball in her mouth. She will kill you for that picture some day!