Friday, April 16, 2010

Andrew 's 5th Birthday





That's right, my little boy is now 5 years old! We had a wonderful birthday for him! He wanted a Chuggington birthday, which is a brand new show and it doesn't have any birthday related stuff here in the united states! So I got a little crafty and made some stuff! Anyway for his birthday I rented a bouncy house and a cotton candy machine! The kids loved it!! I also made this cute train cake and I think that it turned out really cute!
Some of my favorite things about Andrew:
He can put his shoes on all by himself
He can buckle his own seat belt
He still loves to cuddle me
He can clean up a little
He calls me beautiful, cute Mommy
He is potty train and hasn't had any problems for about a month now!!
He helps his sisters do things!
Although there is soooo much more I could write, he is one great kid and I am so lucky to be his mom!! Happy birthday Andrew!! We love you very much!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Staker Family said...

Awesome cake! Sounds like a fun party! Way to be super creative with the Chuggington stuff. Don't you think the theme song is the most catchy tune!! :)