Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yummy Chocolate!!!


Today I went to Trader Joe's, and wanted to buy so yummy Christmas chocolate!! Last year I got some from a friend and I wanted to go get a box for myself and family! I also got some other things too! Anyway I went to the counter and the NICE guy gave my kids stickers and started asking them about Christmas! As he was ringing up my food, he said to me "Are you older than 21?" I said "yes" and said "Thank you" but why are you asking then he whisper in my "just don't give any to the kids!"

Now I was really confused!!

Okay I said and then I said "Why?" Oh because this chocolate is filled with liquor! Oh my gosh!!! Are you kidding? No I don't want those, thanks for telling me!!
I would have gone home and eaten the whole box without even thinking about it, and I would have given some to my kids!!
I just thought that it was so funny that I just had to share!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

heather said...

That is funny. I would have shared too.

Darren and Diana said...

They do look yummy!

Darren and Diana said...

They do look yummy!