Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Florida



Since we have move to the west coast, I have not missed Florida at all!! I have missed some of the people that we met there, but other than that, I am so happy that we moved here!!

My first year in Florida was amazing, I loved seeing everything and doing everything in a NEW place! I went to the beach all the time and listen to Cuban music! I was sooo in love with Michael, and every minute he wasn't in dental school we were together!! We would try all the different foods, go to the malls, go shopping, it really seems like a whole different place in the world!!

Today as I was listing to some Cuban music, and it made me think of Florida and how amazing it was to live there, and to do something different!! I was so brave to move there, to drive clear across the states and to move somewhere where I only knew one person (for 2 months)!! I am so glad that I did, my life is the best and I wouldn't change it for the anything! Maybe one day we will go back and enjoy the beautiful Florida!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SW Portraits said...

Michelle! I love looking at your blog! My address is swportraits@gmail.com
Hope all is going well for you!!!