Monday, December 14, 2009

Las Vegas Half Marathon



I DID IT!!! I am so happy with myself that I actually did it! I woke up at 4:30 and got ready, drove to my friends house and we got a cab to the strip! We started running the race around 7am!! Their were so many people there, and it was so moving and inspirational!! I love see all different kinds of people running it! I saw someone get married, Elvis, and showgirls!! The strip was closed and we pretty much ran from the Mandalay bay to the Stratosphere! Around the 10th mile I was in a little pain and was at a "WALL"(as the call it) but I kept moving and walk a little but I did finish it running!! I ran it in 3 hours and 2 min. but I just wanted to finish it so time didn't matter to me!! I might run it again, so if you want to run with me let me know!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

heather said...

I'm so proud of you! You did it!!! And that medal is so cool looking too!

B. Surfer said...

Now why didn't you run one with me? hahahah - congrats on finishing! You did good.