Sunday, August 23, 2009

This kid is going to give me gray hair!

So last night I locked the car so Andrew wouldn't get out!! He is stubborn sometimes!! Well he slept in our bed last night and I woke up and he was gone, so I asked Michael to see where he was (thinking that they were in the playroom)!! Michael came back to the bedroom and said that Andrew and Lauren were gone again!! WHAT???? How did he get out??? Michael got dressed and ran outside and there they were playing down the street!! Andrew moved the coffee table to the front door and was tall enough to move the chain!! So once again at 8am they were running around outside!! Some how Lauren took off her diaper and was running around naked!! I have been really mad at Andrew lately because of this!!! Why won't this kid listen!! Well it looks like we are getting a alarm system, so if anyone opens any door it will go off!! I have been wanting to get one anyway just because we live in Las Vegas!! Our neighbors are great and I hope that they don't hate us!!

2 comments:

heather said...

What! Oh my goodness, this kis is smart. I think an alarm system will help.

♥Tami said...

OMG!!! I would have freaked out! Maybe you need to switch out your locks for a keyed dead bolt! And then you will have to wear it around your neck until he out grows this!
Good luck!