Thursday, August 6, 2009

Andrew Surgery





Andrew had his surgery and overall did really good!! The first few days were filled with lots of sleeping!! He didn't eat very well!! We were told to give him soft stuff like yummy popsicles or pudding! But he wanted a cheese sandwich! Andrew breath was HORRIBLE for about a week!! It smelled like something died in there!! His ears hurt a little!! He had a hard time talking b/c he was so whine! Now he is good!! He has completely stop snoring!! He still gets up in the middle of the night but the doctor said that might because of "being a toddler" But I have tried to hear him sleep and he doesn't stop breathing ...so that makes me happy!! I do feel like he is sleeping better!!! I am so glad that we were able to do this for him, I think that in the long run it will be better for him!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: