Monday, August 10, 2009

The grass isn't greener...

Andrew must be bored because all I hear all day long is..."Can (a friend) come over??" "Can I go to (a friend) house?" Or we met random people at the store and he invites them over! Not just talking about just kids, but grandparents, teenagers, but mostly GIRLS! I am kinda of getting sick of it!! It is all day long, and I wish that he would just relax and play with himself! I hope that he doesn't always have to entertain, and that he can find peace with where he is at!! Life is not about always being entertain!! I feel like he has to be always doing something!! The grass isn't always greener on the other side!! Sometimes I am the same way, always looking for the bigger and better things!! But I too need to be reminded that I just need to stop and relax and enjoy life!!! Andrew loves his friends so much and we are so grateful to have them!! But it is so nice to have a family and to be nice to them too!

1 comment:

Abby Wright said...

"To be happy is not to have all you want, but to want all you have"

I would comment about playing with him self, but this is a family blog.