Monday, April 6, 2009

Having Kids

I got to watch Oprah today, I don't really like to watch Oprah at all b/c I feel like watching her is a waste of time! Plus the kids are not quite for me to hear anything anyway! But Courtney was down for a nap and Andrew and Lauren were playing upstairs! The show was about having kids and how life "for moms" were upside down and that I wasn't the only one who felt this way! After having Andrew my life went from laid back to crazy in a few months!! I have done things that I am not proud of and I do get mad at my kids, I am not as happy to be a mom as others are, but overall I do the best that I can to get though the days! I like what one mom said, do what is best for YOU and make sure YOU come first, and then the kids will be okay!! Some days I feel like I do everything for my wonderful children and I am always last on the list and they are still not happy! Lately I feel like my life is getting a little easier with Andrew potty trained and Lauren almost potty trained and Courtney with be off the bottle soon, life will be still hard but different in a good way! I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel! It was just awesome to hear that I am not alone and that some moms feel like do and are like me! It was just refreshing to me!!!

2 comments:

heather said...

Did you happen to DVR that episode. I watched the first 5 minutes but then couldn't anymore. I would love to see the rest of it.

A Cheatham said...

Michelle! You are the best mom every. I pray I will be half as good as you. Your kids might not always be a chipper bunch but they love their parents because you give them the world in love. I bet it does get crazy for you but remember God blessed you with the wonderful kids you have to not only help them grow but you also. We are ALL very lucky to have you!