Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Courtney is 11 months old





She can do a lot these day, like, pull herself up and walk around the couch, she can crawl very very fast! She loves loves me to hold her and baby her! She says MAMA and DADA! She loves to eat lots of food! She has been waking up at 4:30 in the morning lately, but I will have to put a stop to that!! Cry it out!! Mama is way to tired!! I think that she is growing up way to fast and I also think that until I have another one, she will always be my baby, even if she is 15!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

A Cheatham said...

LOOK AT MY BABY!! She is growing up sooo fast! I hate missing it!!! Move up here! I cant keep living with out your kids! They are soooo cute! Courtney is jut growing up sooo fast and is juts the cutest thing i have ever seen!!

Paul + Emily said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! Time flies so fast huh!