Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Andrew Speech

This month will be one year for Andrew! Yep, a year has gone by and so the teacher had to do the same test that they did a year ago to see where he was at! Last year his score was 116 and now it is 46! (We would like to see it around 0.) That's huge and I am so proud of him!! We are now moving him to one day a week and we will be working on sentences! The teacher Mrs. Liz is very proud of him! He works with her so well in the class! I am just happy that we are moving in the right direction! He will need more, I would like for him to be were all the other kids are for when he goes to kindergarten!!

2 comments:

heather said...

that is awesome. I hope I get into speech with gabe. I am just waiting for the nurse to call me back to make an apponitment with her.

Vegas Bronley's said...

Mrs. Liz is a great teacher. Trent had her too. And he is finally not needing to go to speech anymore.