Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Waste of my time!!

Well I woke up this morning to do some things like take the kids to there Rock and roll class and do some other things!! I dont go though the front door because I go thought the garage!! I always back up all the way to see the front door to see if I have any packages!! Anyway!! This is what I found today!!
Lovely isnt it!!
So I am wondering a few things!!
First - my dad always says he went though all this school and so why doesnt he know how to spell?? Grandma and Grandpa is one word not two!!!
Second- Is this his annoucing of his marrage?? I can tell that he is so proud of his third wife!! Maybe I dont have to break up with his girlfriend like last year!! We all know my dad makes women belive that he wants to marry them and then leaves them!!
Third- This note is suppose to be for my kids??? I have a two year old and a one year old!! Why on earth would he put it on a hooters stationary??? Come on!!!
Fourth- He has been to vegas three times now and he hasnt made any effort to see his grandkids!! What a great grandpa!! Plus I havent even met his new wife, but like I want my kids to be around that!!
I am so proud of my husband and my little family!! I never got any normal things in life when I was a kid!! We moved so much and I hated it!! My dad could never keep a job, and the grass was always greener on the other side!! I Enjoy the fact that we have bought this house and plan on being in it for a long time!! Michael has worked so hard to be a dentist and he loves his job, even though it is hard at time and very stressfull!! He know that he is doing it for his family and he looks at it in the long term!! He would never put his family in a life that was crazy!! I love you michael for all that you do!! You are a great Husband and a great Dad!! My kids are so lucky!!!
Congrats to my dad, hopefuly it will last longer than 6 months!!

4 comments:

suncindy said...

Hi wish I could do this anonymous but everyone knows who Grammy Cindy is. Anyway, wow,wow,wow, I can tell by the way you wrote your blog that you are upset. I am sorry for what you are going through. And I am also sorry for all the moving we did while you were growing up. I didn't want to move that much myself. But as a parent now, you know that you don't always get what you want, Right? But maybe, just maybe, something good came out of it. Maybe you won't know till later in life. I don't know maybe you never will. I just know right now sure seems like things are a mess for you and all I can say is I hope it will all get better soon. And I can't wait to see all of you soon and my cute Grandkids. And you also know how much I think of Mike, I think he is an awesome guy too. :) :) :)

SW Portraits said...

WOW... You just crack me right up!!

A Cheatham said...

Girl, Let me tell you...if I could just write what I thought some times life would be a relieving place. I am glad you were able to write this and get your feelings out. What I can say is you are a better person from the way you were raised and you turned out amazing despite a few hard times. I love ya and cant wait to see you again!

Kacy said...

What the heck. I can't believe your dad got married again and did not tell you AGAIN! I am sorry. Hey I know all the moving you did growing up. I saw it. I am glad that stability for your kids is important. And Mike is a great guy. Sorry about the news. Hang in there.