Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our 4 Year Anniversary


So on Friday night we celebrated our Anniversary!! (thanks to my mom who was in town to watch the kids) We went out to a Brazilian Restaurant and then on the strip for the funny show of George Wallace! He was really funny! I am glad that we got to see him!! It was a great night, just Michael and I!!

I want you all to know how much I love this man! He is the best and I am very lucky to be with him!! It has been hard and sometime stressful but we really do love each other and want to be happy as a family!! Michael I love you and I am so happy that we spent the last 4 years together, and here is to more years!!!

3 comments:

SW Portraits said...

What year did you get married in?? I thought you were 2003... We're going on 4 years this summer! I can't believe it's been that long!! You look AMAZING in that picture by the way! =)

A Cheatham said...

You guys are so cute! Congrats on 4 years!! Cant wait to see baby number 3! LOVE YOUR GUTS!!

suncindy said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look awesome. I'm not bias or anything. :)