Thursday, March 13, 2008

I need a vacation!!

I have been think lately, that I havent had a real break in a long time!! I want to go somewhere that I can only think about me!! I want to sleep in!! I want to take a shower and nap anytime I want to!! I dont want to see my kids fight!! I dont want to put anyone in timeout!! I love my kids, but if I dont take a vacation now it will be very hard with a newborn and two other kids!!
So I call my doctor to see when is the last week I can fly, and guess what they said!?!? 31 week!!! Which was last week!! So I might not be able to go on any weekend trip! SAD! SAD! So I dont know what to do! I need to think of something!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Michelle,
I just found your blog yesterday. It's good to hear you guys are loving Vegas & life after school! We're about to that point and wanted to talk to you guys about Vegas. Will you email me your number? hollyldoc@live.com. Thanks!
Holly

Natalee said...

Hi Michelle,
I'm sorry you are feeling crazy, maybe you could go stay at a hotel and get pampered somewhere closer to your house so you do have to fly. I hope you get some rest.
Natalee