Monday, May 9, 2011

grrrrr....Courtney


Lately she has been extra bad! I got this fish from the fair and we kept it for awhile, it died but I was very surprised that it lasted that long...to be honest! She dumped ALL the fish flakes in the bowl...do you see it??? Then a few days later Michael decided to get a fish tank and get more fish! Lovely! Anyway I was doing something and I look over and she is in the fish tank again...this time she was all wet... I got her down and noticed that two little fish were on the counter flipping around! They lived ...thank goodness...well for a couple of days!

Courtney had also got in to the oatmeal and she decided to put it all in my carpet! Vacuumed that up! Then the next day (or so) She got in to the butter and decided to spread it everywhere.. all over her body and hair, carpet and walls...really???? The girl loves butter, but really, she doesn't need to put her whole hand in the butter!! Gross!!! Then we went swimming the other day, and I put sunscreen on my kids, then we were done swimming...I went in the house for something...come back and the BRAND new bottle of sunscreen was all over her and her hair and she was sitting in the dirt and the rest of the bottle was in squeezed in the dirt! Do you know how hard it is to get off sunscreen? Its got this waxy film and combined with dirt= not very fun!

She might be ready for pre-school!! hahaha love this girl!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: