Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back pain

Well my back went out on Monday...I was at boot camp (trying to excise) We were using weights and I went to pick up a 25 pounder and as I was coming up...the pain was soooo bad! I dropped the weight and sat down quickly...I was in pain! The trainer came over and tried to help but it didn't make it better! So I went over to the physical therapist and they put heat on it and told me to rest when I got home....that day I did rest while the kids ran around, but I had to get Andrew...once Michael was home I went upstairs took a shower and went to bed! It was about 1am and Courtney came in and she went over to her dad and she wanted to sleep with us...he put her in bed with us and she was facing him, all of a sudden she puked all over him and our bed, poor girl!! Michael got up and I had to get up too...I slowly moved to the chair and he did everything! Courtney and him got cleaned up and he changed the beds, then he put Courtney back in her bed, and she came back to us saying that she throw up in her bed...so then Michael had to get up and clean her bed! He ended up staying in another bed with her the rest of the night....The next day Courtney woke up fine and was bouncing around the house! Michael was such a great sport.....I really wanted to help....but my back was in so much pain! Anyway the next day for me...I sent the kids to school...Lauren and Courtney just went to preschool and they just stayed there longer and Andrew went to school and I had a friend pick him up and he got to play a little after school! So I got to sleep most of the day, but between the pain and the drugs I was tried! After Michael came home, he put the kids to bed and the next day I was better and everyday since I have been able to do more and more! Moms are not suppose to be sick, pain, or anything else! I will most likely go back to working out within the next week and see how that goes! But I am so glad it wasnt something worse! So thats the story for this week....I am sure there will be more to come!

No comments: