Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kindergarten troubles

So Andrew has been coming home from school and I always ask him, "How was school?" Lately he has been saying "not good" and of course I ask "why?" Well its because girls have been chasing him around trying to hug and kiss him! At first I thought that this was kind of cute! But then the other day he didn't want to go to school at all...because he was afraid of the girls chasing him! I told him that he was a fast kid and to just run away, but I also don't want him to have to run away the whole time at recess....So I talk to the teacher the other day and things are better, and he is happy to go to school again!
But don't you think its a little young to start all this kissing??

2 comments:

lacie tidwell said...

oh boy- what a ladies man! these girls today are so forward!!! CTR Andrew:) kudos!!

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing Lauren doesn't go to school with him. She'd probably be chasing hime too. Tell him she says hello. She misses him.

And, yes, it is too young for this. Do you know how I can get her to stop? Ha!Ha!

Just tell him it's hard being so cute!

Danielle