Friday, February 11, 2011

Glasses


Yep I got glasses! I was having some issues with reading and headaches, so I went to the eye doc and got a eye exam. It was 50% worse then the last time, can you believe that??? I picked out some new frames! I love seeing again, its like seeing in HD!!! I have been wearing them all the time and its so nice, and when I take them off, oh man, I can't see and everything is blurry! Weird, I must be getting old and my babies took everything from me!! But that's okay!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paul + Emily said...

You look so beautiful with your new glasses Michelle!! That makes me motivated to wear my contacts more.. I am horrible at putting them on, but that is probably why I have been getting headaches as well! I love this picture of you and Andrew!! Sooooo cute! :-)