Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010





Bright and early Andrew came running into our room screaming its Christmas! I told him to come and cuddle with us and wait for the girls to wake up. He told me that he was going to go downstairs and just look at his presents, I said okay...Then all of sudden Lauren and Courtney come out of there rooms saying that Andrew woke them up! We all got up and started the fun! The kids got a lot of presents and were playing with them all day! We had Crepes for breakfast and we had a wonderful Christmas dinner (Michael made both!) I had a much need nap and relaxed most of the day, it was so nice to just be with our little family, I just love them so much!!!

Disclaimer
...we live in Vegas were its hot, we don't wear lots of clothes to bed!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

B. Surfer said...

Just lights on the tree? I think i really like that idea!