Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby #4 is a girl





This last week we had a ultrasound. I took Andrew out of school and we all went to see the baby. We found out that we are having a girl, I was a tiny sad that we weren't having a boy but now very excited to have a girl! I have everything and it will be so much fun having lots of girls in the house! I never had a sister so now I can live though them! Andrew was a little worked up about having a girl, crying and being sad, but he is happy now and will have to take care of his sisters!! The baby looks great but is about two weeks smaller than planned, and the baby is sooo low! I have been in a lot of pain, very sore hips and back pain! I rest a lot these days and try not to do to much! Sometimes it feels like bone on bone, and I do want to cry!! Doctor says its normal have having lots of kids, and c-sections! I have gain about 18lbs, which I hate, because I know how hard it is to work off, but it is all for a good reason! I know I have a long time before its over, but I do want it to be over and for her to just be here already!! This will be my last baby, and it makes me sad that I will never do this again, but also very happy to just enjoy the kids and watch them grow up! Pregnancies is the hardest thing for me, 20 weeks of puke, feeling sick, acid reflex, no sleep, getting fat, headaches, so on and so on! But all worth it in the end....just don't want to do it anymore!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Abby Wright said...

Dito

heather said...

Yay!!! Girls are so much fun. Congrats again. Hopefully the baby moves up so that you are not in so much pain.

em and chey said...

like the blog