Monday, May 11, 2009

Yeah for Disneyland...Boo for pictures!

Last weekend we got to go the happiest place on earth, as they call it! It was fun taking the kids and letting them go on all the rides! The lines weren't bad at all and the weather was nice! By the end of the day my arms hurt from caring Courtney around! But it was a great trip!


When I got home I went to download the pictures and something happen to my card reader and it was asking me to reformat.. so all the pictures are lost! I guess we will just have to go again, it just sucks because I carried my big camera all over the place and I made us do fun pictures! Oh well I have to get over it!!

2 comments:

heather said...

That does suck! At least you guys had fun right?

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence. I lost all the pictures on my computer last week! It's upsetting and frustrating! I got over it and realized I was lucky enough to find some of my old ones on my facebook page. It was a bit of a relief. It's good to hear you had a fun trip! Btw, I'm in your ward and found your page at Team Williams ;o)