Thursday, May 14, 2009

Having a hard time

Well the last few weeks have been crazy! My kids have been screaming, crying, sick, asking for stuff all the time and just crazy! Andrew peed on his sister this week, and Lauren hasn't been taking her naps and is easy to scream more and little Courtney has been off and on sick!!
I feel like I can't get a moment to even think! This is the first time in a while that I can just think! When my house is quiet, like right now, I feel like I can do anything, but when everyone is awake, I don't even know where to begin! When I found out that I was pregnant with Courtney I knew that my life would change! She is a good baby don't get me wrong! But having three kids that are so close in age has killed me! I haven't done any crafts or organizing, (which is important to me) or spent much time on me! Which I realized when having kids!!! I just never knew how much I would have to give up!! When I focus on trying to get the dishes done, they are destroying the living room, and when I clean the living room they are making messes in their room, and this goes on and on! Some days I just let them run naked all over!! I am tired!! I am feeling old!! I am run ragged!! Some days I am that chicken with his head cut off!!

When I was preganat with andrew all I wanted was a family, and have lots of little babies!! I knew it was going to be hard, but I can do it, so I thought!! Now I think three is more than I can handle and that might be just enough! People ask me all the time if I want more, and I look at them with this crazy look on my face, but I do want a big family... I just don't know, but for now...Three is plenty!!

With all that being said...I love what I do and I wouldn't change it for the world!! My kids make me smile and I happy to have them! Like the famous quote "I never said that it would be easy, I only said that it would be worth it" They are worth it and I need to remember that!! Some day are just harder than others!! This to shall pass!!

3 comments:

Darren and Diana said...

It is 11:30pm and I just finished posting on my blog. I usually stay up much later then I should because it is the only me time I have.

heather said...

Sorry you're having a hard time. I think all of us do,so you are not alone. But I think you're awesome for doing what you do. You are always so involved in your kids life. That what the kids will remember when they are older. :)
Love ya

A Cheatham said...

You are such a good mom!!! Change the font! I can hardly read this! I am getting old!