Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Never Again

So today I just want to write about what has happen, so that I don't do it again! But first of all I want to tell you about my morning! I have been doing boot camp at 6:00am and I love it, but I am so sore and my body hurts everywhere and I really should be napping instead of playing on the computer! Anyway today was my third day and I fell on my knee's and now on top of being way sore I have hurt knees!

So anyway to the reason "NEVER AGAIN" I haven't take the kids in for a well check in like forever, and Andrew need a allergies test and Courtney need her 6 months shots and Lauren need her two year check up! So I decided that I was super mom and I was humble yet once again!! Andrew was extremely hyper and Lauren pooped twice and Courtney was had a poopie diaper the min. we walked in! The office was super nice and friendly and we just switched doctors, so I am happy about that! Anyway the kids wanted nothing to do with just sitting there! They were opening the door and running all over the office and it was so bad that a couple of people gave me the "LOOK" and ask the kids to go back in the room! Then we were waiting for the doctor and they had a student doctor while she was in there she was super nice, but Andrew kept turning off the light and turning it back on and running around! Lauren was screaming and Courtney wanted to take a nap! Then the doctors were done with looking at the kids and now needed shots! Andrew was first and all he need was blood for the test so it took me and the nurse to hold him down and the doctor to take his blood! Meanwhile Courtney is on the ground and she only has a diaper on and is screaming and there is nothing I can do for her because I am holding Andrew and Lauren is also only in a diaper and is screaming and trying to get out of the room! Lauren shots were next they were very easy, but I had to hold her, so Courtney is still on the ground crying, Lauren shots just made her cry, also Courtney got a little poke of her blood and all was good! Got everyone dressed and got to the car! It ONLY took two hours! So yes I held Courtney for two hours while my arms are completely sore!!! I am just glad that it is over and that I will not ever do that to myself again! The End....

.I really do love my kids and I am happy that I have such healthy kids but sometime they wear me out!!!

3 comments:

heather said...

Way to go on working out!! I just started back into my workout today...but we will see how that turns out.
Yikes..I hate going to the doctors! Gabe is the same way. It's good to know that they are all healthy.

Darren and Diana said...

You are brave! I had several doctors apppointments today for Ryder and I made Darren take a half day and go with me.

A Cheatham said...

WOW YOU ARE SUPER MOM!!!