Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008

Well at the beginning of the year 2008, I thought that I wasn't going to make it! To tell the truth I was really afraid of what would happen! But I made it, we all made it and we are great!! I am talking about having my third child, it has been hard and it has been really fun too! Andrew is in school and is doing great! Lauren is learning more and more and Courtney is starting to figure it all out! I am so grateful for the beautiful snow in my front yard. I am grateful for all the friends that I made! I am so happy to have our beautiful house! I am just so happy and we live a great life with its ups and downs!

Things to look forward to 2009.....

Michael and I 5 years anniversary
Not being pregnant!
Not having a baby!
Losing some weight
Become more organized
Kids birthdays
travel
Camping
Swimming lesson in the summer
Smiling more!!!!!

Well I hope that you all had a great New Year!!! Here is to 2009!!

1 comment:

suncindy said...

5 years this year! Where did all the time go? I'm sure it feels like 5 years to you or does it? Time goes fast when your having fun, doesn't it. lol Or does it go so fast when you are so tired to notice. You do have so many wonderful things to be thankful for. And so do I. A fantastic daughter, son-in-law, and 3 beautiful, happy, smart and fun grandkids. What more could you ask for.