Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gross

Andrew has been sick for about a week!! But tonight (after not wanting to eat in two days) wanted to eat and play around! Well after dinner I told Michael that the kids need a bath and asked him to do it because my back hurts (such a great guy)!! Well all of sudden he saw little brown poop floating around the tub, so I dont know if it was lauren or andrew! Anyway take out the kids and clean it up! Then he put the kids back in! Then about 20 min. later Michael called out my name again and said that he need help, andrew just throw up in the tub!! Michael took out lauren just in time and then threw andrew into the shower!! Michael also cleaned it up again and then he took a shower!! Poor Michael!! Better him than me j/k!! Hats off to the best husband in the world!!

No comments: