Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Camping at the Dumont Dunes!!

We had a great time! The kids loved it! The weather was perfect!! We have the greatest friends that we got to hang out with!! Our kids get along so well!!

Andrew had so much fun!! I think that someday I will have to buy him a little atv!! Michael and Andrew did flip over the ranger but everyone is okay, well kolby is hopping around because he hurt his foot, but everyone made it and had a great time!!

I did go on the Ranger Twice, but it was really a bump ride and looking back maybe I shouldnt have gone but oh well everything is still good and the baby is kicking all the same!!

Michael did some new things like go all the way up to comp hill!! He loved it, although when he went down he got a little sarced!! He also learned how to do a jump!! He did get the atv on two wheels but he didnt mean too!!

I am warning you, there a lot of pictures!!

We are ready!! LETS GO!!!

Here is the first day we were there!! Daddy and Lauren!!

Andrew was more than ready!! He wanted to be the first to ride!! He was waiting for Kolby to put his helmet on!!

And their off!! Hold on Andrew!!
Lauren and I watch Andrew have tons of fun!!
I could do this all day!!
See you later mom!!

Lauren first time and of course she did get a thrill out of it!!

Thats better, I like the ground!!

The Ranger
My Fearless little boy!!

Daddy cookin Smores!! Yummy Yummy!!

I want more!!!
What are you eating?? Give me some!!
Finally they want to be with dad!! I'm Free!!

It's been a long day, I am sooo tired!!

Turn off the lights!! I am ready to go to bed!!
Lets go!! I am ready!!
Michael is ready to have some fun!!
Arent I sooo Cute!!

So where are we going??? I will follow you!!

Hanging out with the girls!!
Playing in the sand, yes I did get sand everywhere(and I mean everywhere)
Playin with daddy!!
These two kids were being so cute and playing together!
Marriage is hard but sometimes we do love each other!!
I wonder who she looks like??? Michael
More fun on the atv's
Helpin clean up!! So cute!!

2 comments:

SW Portraits said...

Wow... looks like you guys had too much fun! It looks warm too. I'm jealous! It's COLD here! You look great Michelle!

suncindy said...

I love the pic.s. They are all so cute. I'm so glad you got to go. So--So glad my cute grandson and son-in-law didn't get hurt in their rollover!!! :) It looks like you all had so much fun.