Thursday, March 6, 2014

family ski day

So last year I took just andrew skiing....and the girls wanted to go too and since Michael knee is feeling better and he had the day off I thought that we could do it without ski school.  I thought that Andrew could ski by himself and the girls could stay with me or Michael...boy was I wrong!  Michael was having a hard time snowboarding and left the girls up to me to keep taking them down by myself...it was HELL!  The girls were having such a hard time and I  kept trying to help them but it was so hard for me.....Next time, if theres a next time I will pay for ski school 
All though I didn't have fun I do think the kids had fun once they got the hang of it! Andrew started to do some of the bigger hills and was so awesome at it!  I also forgot the sunscreen and we all got burnt, I felt horrible and my girls skin is so fair...just to add to the horrible day















No comments: