Thursday, April 25, 2013

Courtney's 5th Birthday

















Of course I took more pictures than these, but these are the highlights of her wonderful day!  I am sad/happy that she is now FIVE!  My little girl is growing up and I am grateful she has come into our lives!  She is full of fun, energy, personality, and sweetness!! 
Courtney loves to keep up with everyone and is super smart!!  She loves to cook, swim, play on the ipads, play with her stuff animals, and her bother and sister!  I love this girl cuddles, she always loves to climb into our bed in the middle of the night...cause she says she is scared.  She loves Michael and loves to always be around him when hes home!  She has a great memory and she remembers things that we do all the time, I think that will do her good as she gets older!  For her special day we celebrated it at the rock for tea with a few friends...it was a great day!!!  Michael made her crepes for her birthday, and she loved them! 

No comments: