Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Andrew

As always this kids gives me a run for my money! He has been a kid who loves to challenge me on everything I say and do...as he got older I thought that this would slow down and be different, but sadly it's worse and harder to deal with! Last year he and his teacher would talk daily about how troublesome he was and to get him tested for ADHD which I already knew he had, but I was under the impression that if you keep these kind of kids busy that it would be better for them!! Sadly I was wrong and it has been even harder on me cause I am I one doing everything! So we are trying meds and seeing if they help, if they do then great but if they don't then I will just take him off!! So far I do think that they do help and keep him focus, but now he wants to talk all day! So I don't know! We shall see!!

No comments: