Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Monday... My birthday!

32 years old! Grrrrr that sounds old! I love my life, sure it's hard and not all that much fun all the time but I love my kids more than life itself!!!!! I am so happy that I am able to be a stay at home mom, and see them grow, each age is so fun and I would hate to miss it! Michael tired hard to make my day special with candles and a gift! He helped me plan the BBQ and made most of the food! He is so sweet! We went out to lunch (cafe rio) and then me and the kids spent the rest of the day at the mall! They have a indoor play ground that we spent at for almost two hours! We did a little shopping and for the first time i let the kids do a build a bear, which I have wanted to do for a long time! Then we went home and relaxed with michael! It was a great day!

No comments: