Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cruise

I decided to go on a cruise, my kids are getting bigger and I haven't done anything like this in 8 years! I would of like Michael to go with me but with him starting a new practice, he just didn't want to take the time off. So I asked one of my best friends to go and she said yes! We drove to LA and hopped on the ship! Michael was working all week so I had to find babysitters and arrange the whole kid thing, and all he had to do was pick them up and put them to bed, oh yeah and feed them :). On the ship there was tons to do from shows to laying out and relaxing, we went to a few comedy shows ate way too much food and just had a great time on the ship! We went parasailing in Catalina and that was my first time, it was really relaxing actually! Then the next day we headed over to Mexico and we took a bus to a blowhole and then did a little swap meet shopping! It was crazy, people were screaming at u trying to get you to buy there stuff! Then the next day was just hanging out on the ship! It was great and so worth it! I hope to do another one with my family someday or another girls trip would be fun too!

No comments: