Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Fun/Birthday Partys


Here is Michael and I have a great time at the park watching the kids play!

Courtney with her bah bah, backwards!

This is so funny, Lauren was drinking this water and Courtney came up to her and stole it from her and Lauren was so upset!!



Andrew and his friend Preston!!

Sweet Lauren

Courtney after eating pink cake

Courtney saying "Balloon"

Andrew and Jayden


On Wednesday of last week we got a new/used truck, Michael old car didn't have a/c and it was time to say goodbye!! I am so happy that Michael got this, it a 2008 ford 150!! It will be great to have around for camping and weekend activities!! We can fit all of our kids comfortably in it and its just fun to have something else other than the van to drive around!! SWEET!!!
The summer has been a great time and we have been so busy!! I love having the kids around its going to be sad when they go back to school!! I am so lucky to be able to stay at home with them and take care of them, although some days are harder than others! But they are great kids and everyday they are so sweet to me and tell me that they love me!! Nothing is better than hearing that!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abby Wright said...

Andrew is skin and bones. Feed that boy! Courtney sure is becoming a little lady. Love them!