Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shoes


Okay, I will say it, I love shoes!! I love little girl shoes!! I have to control myself and make sure I don't buy any shoes for Courtney, well because her sister (who is only 18 months older than her) shoes are still in good condition! I went to a goodwill place and bought some gold shoes for Lauren, well everyday Courtney would put them on and want them! So I went and got her own pair of the same gold shoes, just for her, and she loves them!! I think that she just loves all shoes and might follow my footsteps! So yes, this is how she sleeps, a dog or cat and a pair of shoes! Sometimes she will drop it out of the crib and start to cry, so we go back in a give it to her and she goes back to sleep! She might be a little crazy about but its still cute!! I just want to see her shoes when she gets older!!
Posted by Picasa