Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WE GOT A DOG!!!





Michael finally let me get a dog after wanting one for 6 years!! He name is Mannix Mac Duff! I found his name off a site name cutedognames or something like that and the other part of his name is our street! He is only 4 months old and is under 5 pounds! He is a great dog so far! He loves running around but then is relaxed when someone is holding him! The kids love him and play with him all day long! Andrew and Lauren love to help me feed/water/clean up poop and pee/and help brush him! So far we couldn't be more happier with him!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

heather said...

So I'm just going to combine this comment with all your posts. cool?
Okay so, the dog is pretty cute. How much bigger is he going to get?

And oh, poor little Courtney. It's all good though. She will heal. Don't feel to bad.

Yeah for First Day of School!!! How does it feel to have one child at home now?

Love all the pictures from the Museum! Glad you guys had fun.

Oh, and thanks for inviting me to the park. I wish I could have made it. Do you want to hang out tomorrow? Gabe asked when we were going to see you guys. Let me know.

lacie tidwell said...

he's so dang cute!