Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Halloween Already?

As we were leaving the gym tonight Andrew asked me if we could go to the pumpkin patch!
I said that is during Halloween and that's far away!
He thought for a minute and said "that's far away"?
So to change the subject I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween and he said Baby jaguar and I said Oh Oh okay!
Then I asked him what is Lauren going to be and he said Dora oh Oh okay! Well what is Courtney going to be and he said a little girl, and Lauren said (in the background) that she can be Boots, (Dora sidekick)
I just thought that this was so funny because
First- Why is Andrew thinking about Halloween in the middle of summer???
Second- Lauren is so cute to have Courtney as her sidekick. Lauren is such a great sister and protects her from everything! They are two peas in a pod!

No comments: