Monday, June 15, 2009

The big 10

Ten Years...wow!! I really think that it has gone by slow and quick at times! The last 5 years have just flew bye!! I am really glad that I went to the reunion because it was nice to see people that you haven't seen in such a long time! One thing that I realized by being there is that a lot of people seem to be the same...which I thought that a lot of them would have been more successful! Some where very proud of themselves for not accomplishing very much in their life's! Some were happy to still live in PG and stay there forever! Don't get me wrong I love PG and I would love to live there...but go and see the world and try something new!! All and All It was great to go and I so glad that I didn't miss it!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

lklarsen said...

hey, didn't realize we wer the same age, I am a 99 too, how fun, I hope I get to go to mine in August.

SW Portraits said...

You're friends with Alexis?!?!?! I LOVE HER!