Monday, March 9, 2009

My mini Vaction!

So I had a wonderful little break from my cute kids and went up to Utah! My best friend Abby is getting married, Yeah! and I wanted to throw her a bridal shower! The shower was wonderful and her friends help out and we all had a great time!
So back to my little trip, I went up Thursday night, I got there about 1am and I stayed at my other best friends house! Diana was waiting for me and when I got there we just started talking and stayed up until 2:30, it was funny because the minute that we decided to go to bed her little boy started crying and so she had to deal with him and I got to go to bed!
Anyway the next day we got up early and went to the spa and got our feet done and facials! Love it! The lady that worked on me was a little new, but I won't talk about that! I will just remember that I did have a great time! Then after the spa we (my mom, Diana, Cindee)did a little shopping, okay a lot of shopping, (we had no kids, mind you) We also had a lunch, the food was to die for! We went to my favorite Utah stores the quilted bear for cute things for my little girls and Ikea stuff for my house! Both stores are huge and require a lot of time! So after driving all over town we went back to Diana house and played my all time favorite game HAND AND FOOT! Till the wee hours in the morning!
The next day was fill with...(can you guess?) more shopping!! I had to get stuff for the shower and go to some crafty stores!
Then we had the shower, and Abby was so cute and I am so happy that she has found the man of her dreams! Jared if you are reading this, you better be nice to her or I am going to have to kill you, jk, no really, jk, no really! Anyway she will be a beautiful bride!
After the shower I went up to SLC to see my great friend Rebecca and we went to a Ice Cream shop and talked for hours, it was so nice to see her! Then Sunday came and it was time to go home, it was a short trip but one I will dream of!! The kids did great with the babysitter and Michael, and everyone is still alive! It was the first trip that I have taken in four years, and it was well deserved! I think that I should do it more often!

Pictures are comeing when my friends send them to me, hahaha!

1 comment:

suncindy said...

So glad you were able to come up. We did have a lot of fun. I am so happy for Abby too. I enjoyed spending time with you and your friends and think your blog is great. You write some pretty funny things at time and I enjoy reading it.