Saturday, October 20, 2012

little update

We moved!!!  grrrrr....so not fun!  We have way to much stuff and its crazy to move after being in a house for 5 years with three kids!  :People would tell me...its sucks to move...I forgot, it does suck!  So that's what we have been doing for the last month!  Plus soccer, dance, gymnastics, school, homework, work etc  I thought that when Courtney was in preschool I would have a little more time for me...hahaha  We have been here at the new place for about a month and we still have stuff over there at the old house!    It just crazy!   The new house is a better layout it has the washer and dyer upstairs (which I just love)  the house is smaller than the last which I thought it would be easier to clean, maybe after we finish unpacking!  The backyard is nice and green with lots of grass!  I also love the neighborhood its so quiet and friendly, I have been walking my dogs every night and its so peaceful!
 I also dropped my phone, grrrrrr  and I order the new Iphone 5 and its taking forever to come in, but its also nice to have it too, but not at much as I want it back :) 
I dont have everything set up to upload pictures but next time for sure!!

1 comment:

B. Surfer said...

Why'd you guys move? Is it still in the same area you were in before?