Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thanksgiving Point

I went up to Utah a few weeks ago, a caught up with a couple of my friends! I met my dear friend at thanksgiving point and we had a wonderful lunch together! We had such a great time and she has such a cute little boy! I am sad to see that time goes by so fast but she hasn't changed at all, I love her bubbly personality! I hope that it isn't too long before I can see her again! Love you Emily!

Also the kids loved the place and they gave the kids FREE ice cream!! So they were in heaven!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily :) said...

MICHELLE-
You are so cute for posting about your lunch date. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN SEEING YOU AGAIN!! It was awesome finally being able to meet your kids..they are absolutely adorable. And I love that you don't change..you are just Michelle and I love you!!!! Next time we will have to get Donna to come with us!!! :) Love ya and thanks once again for going out to lunch!!! :)